Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Wish Came True

I think that Fulmer really did get fat.

Although it was one of the most boring games of the century (just under the FAU/ARK State game) it was a great W for the home team. The TIDE didn't roll (it was more like a limp) over the Tennessee Volunteers, but they stayed undefeated and killed a huge winning streak.

This showed me that Fulmer and the Vols cannot beat Alabama on pure football alone as much as they have over the past 10 years. This was the first season that Alabama hasn't still been hurting from the NCAA probation and lack of recruiting opportunities in 5 or 6 years. I just feel like this is the beginning of some great things. If you don't know what I am talking about HERE is something you should read.

Enough to say, many fans feel like this is the beginning of justice (I am still out on this one considering Darfur is still a bit weak in the justice area).

As for the DREAMLAND sauce...it was good....just not great....and certainly not DREAMLAND. But it was good. I think that there are a few things I can do to tweak it.
brad

No comments: